Previous Page TOC Next Page

Chapter 44

In the center of the room was a sturdy wooden chair with a high narrow back. I smiled. I had seen that chair before. Jennifer and I had bought her kitchen table and chairs together a few years ago and the design of the chair made for some great chair bondage. I knew what was ahead for me and that chair.

Per Miko's instructions, I was to tie myself to that chair in any fashion I wanted and wait for her to arrive. I was also supposed to use a set of headphones and CD player. To ensure my safety during the self-bondage fun, Miko told me she would call from the lobby about 10 minutes before her arrival and thus allow me the chance to finish the bondage, knowing she was on her way up to the suite, that way I didn't need to set up an additional safety device. It was now 5:30 p.m. and time for me to begin.

I picked up the bondage toys I had chose for this adventure. The head harness ball gag, leather blindfold, a set of handcuffs, several long pieces of white rope, two wooden clothespins, and my long narrow vibrator, with fresh batteries. I also picked up the roll of duct tape, my headphones and small CD player that I had sat on the coffee table. The wooden clothespins had a small hole drilled on the ends and a string was attached to each hole. These strings would be used later in the final stages of the self-bondage adventure.

I placed all the restraints in a small pile next to the leg of the chair. I picked up the handcuffs and tied a small rope to the center link and the other end of the rope to the crossbar under the seat of the chair. The length of the rope was such that my wrists would be held down toward the seat and not allow much movement. I took a small piece of duct tape and taped the cuffs to the back of the chair. This was done because when I had finished all the self-bondage preparations, I couldn't reach the handcuffs if they were sitting on the floor. This way, all I have to do is reach behind the chair and the cuffs are already at the correct height.

When this was done, I walked to the door and made sure it was locked and that the chain was not installed. I slowly walked back to the chair, humming with each step. Next to the actual feeling of helplessness, getting ready and setting up for the self-bondage adventure was almost foreplay by itself. I stopped in front of the large mirror hanging over the dresser. There I was, dressed only in boots and gloves ready for an evening of bondage at the hands of another women, about to be photographed as if it was a historical event. My nipples were hard as rocks and I was as wet between the legs as can be. I slowly caressed each nipple. I knew I had to stop this self-masturbation and complete my bondage soon or the mood would be lost. I walked over to the flood lights and turned them on then turned on the VCR camera. I was about the record this event. It would be one of Jennifer's return home presents. She wanted me to send it to her in Europe when it was complete. I was flattered.

I walked back over to the chair and sat down. It was cool to the touch and brought back memories of the chairs out at Jennifer's ranch and the many hours of bondage fun. I removed my gloves and placed them across my lap for later retrieval. Having the gloves on makes it harder to set up the bondage. I leaned over and picked up the first long rope and proceeded to tie my left booted ankle to the back leg of the chair. I made sure that the ropes were pulled tight enough and were wrapped over the support piece connecting the front and back legs. When the final cinch was made, my foot was off the carpet about four inches. The stiffness of the boots made for a nice tension in my leg as it was being bent back. The right ankle was next and was secured in the same manner.

With my ankles pulled back and up off the carpet, my legs and knees were effectively spread very wide around the seat of the chair. To enhance this position, I tied each knee to the front legs of the chair thus ensuring I couldn't close my legs at all. When completed, I felt very vulnerable. The inside of my thighs were very wet.

Another long piece of rope was wrapped several times around my waist and lap just above the boots and secured by passing the rope several times under the seat. This prevented me from lifting myself off the seat.

I picked up the blindfold and ball gag and buckled them loosely around my neck for safe keeping. The earphones were also placed over the edge of the chair, so that they would be within easy reach after I was tied completely to the chair.

I now reached down and picked up the two clothespins with their attached strings, the vibrator, and tore off two long pieces of duct tape. I placed the clothespins on my lap and then proceeded to slowly insert the vibrator a few inches into my already wet pussy. I would be effectively sitting on the vibrator. To prevent the vibrator from slipping out or moving aside, I took the two pieces of duct tape and taped the vibrator to the wooden seat. With the ropes holding my ass tightly to the chair seat and with my knees pulled apart and tied to the sides of the chair, I was open to invasion and the vibrator wasn't going to slip out. In addition, with the angle that I was sitting, my clit was in direct contact with the hard plastic intruder. I had spent many hours sitting on such a toy at the hands of both Jennifer and myself. It was a great self-torment. This vibrator had two speeds and I deliberately selected the low speed just to tease myself and heighten the sexual feeling. I looked at the clock, five minutes before Miko was to call.

I picked up my last long piece of rope and proceeded to secure my upper torso to the chair. I coiled the rope several times above and below my bare breasts. I made sure the ropes went all the way around and through the slats in the back of the chair. When this was accomplished, I was tied solidly to the chair, and I could not bend over. All that was left was the blindfold, gag, clothespins, earphones and the securing of my, soon to be gloved, wrists.

First the clothespins. With the tight upper chest bondage and the many wraps of rope around my breasts, my tits were pushed up high and were made very firm. The extra pressure on my breasts caused my nipples to become extra sensitive. I slowly caressed each and then attached a wooden clothespin to each nipple, taking care to ensure that only the nipple was being pinched and not the skin behind the nipple. This tended to concentrate the feeling on the just the nipple. My eyes rolled back in my head. I'll never get used to the first feeling of the clamp or clothespins. The bite was sharp at first and quickly reduced to a dull ache. The clothespins would definitely keep my mind on the bondage, especially since I had placed them at the very end of the nipple. The strings hung down in my lap.

I unbuckled the leather blindfold from around my neck and rebuckled it tightly over my eyes. This blindfold was made of very thin black leather and it molded to my face thus blocking out all light. After the blindfold, came the head harness ball gag. I had chosen to put the blindfold under the straps of the head harness to prevent any possibility of shaking off or removing the blindfold.

The ball was medium size and bright red in color. I licked my lips then quickly inserted the ball until it came to rest neatly behind my teeth. I buckled the strap tightly behind my head under my hair. I then pulled the head straps up over the blindfold, over my head and buckled it to the back strap. Lastly, I buckled the chin strap tightly forcing my mouth closed around the ball. Speech was all but impossible. I loved this feeling each time I did this to myself. Kind of like the cork on the bottom of champagne; full of excitement waiting to explode if shaken. The other nice thing about this ball gag was that I instantly started to drool, something that always added to the humiliation aspect of the bondage.

I carefully threaded the strings of the two clothespins over the gag strap on either side of the ball. I slowly pulled these strings tight causing me to have to lower my head until my chin was resting on my chest. The strings were then tied off. My head was now held in a lowered position by keeping tension on my nipples. If I tried to raise my head, I pulled on my nipples. These were strong clothespins and they didn't come off easy. I had used this technique several times on Jennifer when I wanted to put her into a submissive position. I would have her kneel, with ankles strapped to thighs, arms locked behind her, gagged with a ball gag and the nipple clamps or clothespins attached to the gag holding her head down. I loved the look, but Jennifer just moaned into her gag. The fun part comes when I tried to tickle her and she tried to lift her head to laugh. She couldn't and it only served to pull harder on her nipples. She just resigned herself to my great bondage mastery. I do have to admit that I too have used this on myself several times to enhance the self-bondage fun. Trying to roll around on the floor in a hogtie is harder to do when you can't lift your head.

With the blindfold and gag buckled tightly on and now that my nipples were under the correct tension, I picked up the earphones and fitted one in each ear. I turned on the CD player and tested the volume. I had picked one of my favorite instrumentals to listen to. I adjusted the volume high enough to block out any background noise. With the volume adjusted, I turned off the CD player and waited for the phone call to announce Miko's arrival.

Previous Page TOC Next Page