Previous Page TOC Next Page

Chapter 31: Plans

I had my day all planned out. The first thing that I wanted to do was to walk around the house to get the feel for moving around semi-restrained and blindfolded.

I very carefully got off the bed and felt my way into the bathroom. I wanted to make sure that I could use the toilet if I had to later in the day.

Once I got to the bathroom, I felt my way over to the toilet. As luck would have it, the lid was not raised. You would be surprised how hard it is to lift the lid of the toilet with your hands locked behind you, especially when they are locked to your waist.

I had to very carefully bend backwards to reach the lid. However, every time I got a hold of the lid and tried to lift it up, it would slip from my gloved hand. I finally got the lid up by moving to one side and trying it again.

After the lid was up, I very carefully tried to sit down on the toilet. But, the thigh-high leather boots that I was wearing were not very flexible, something about new patent leather. They were almost a bondage by themselves. (I guess that's why I always choose to wear them for my bondage fun.) With my ankles hobbled by the twelve-inch chain, and the boots having five-inch heels, and the floor made of tile, sitting down without being able to see what you are doing or having your arms for balance was quite an adventure. However, with some patience, I was able to accomplish such an easy task. Once I figured out that I could use the bathroom when I needed (assuming I found it again), I continued on my slow tour of the house.

One would think that after being in a house for over four years, one could remember where things were located such as doors, chairs, and closets. However, when you do not have the full use of your senses (sight, sound, and touch), the house can seem like a giant maze. The discipline hood that I wore was doing an excellent job of keeping me disoriented, and because of the hobbling chain on my ankles and the very high heels, I had to take very small steps. This makes the distance between rooms seem like miles.

I continued my tour at a very slow rate, moving from room to room, trying to remember and feel where each object was. I had to stop and catch my breath often due to the hood and ball-gag. I did not want to lose my balance, so the going was kept at a snail's pace.

I moved from the bedroom to the hallway down to my other spare bedroom, and then into the kitchen. I could tell that I was in the kitchen by the different floor. It was wood, where as the rest of my house was carpet. I had to be very careful on the slick wood floor. The boots were very slippery with such high pointed heels and I knew that if I fell, I would have a hell of a time trying to get back up on this floor.

I walked over to the back door and verified the door was locked. I then moved from the kitchen into the dining room and then finally into the living room.

I very carefully made my way over to the sofa and sat down to rest. I was exhausted. I did not know how long it had taken me to reach the living room (when you're bound, gagged, and blindfolded, time seems to stand still). My grandfather clock in the hallway sounded telling me that it was 1:30 in the afternoon. It had taken me over an hour to make the trip. My poor feet felt like it was all day. They were not very accustomed to wearing such high heels for long periods of time.

I always tie myself up in very high heels or boots, but I normally do not walk around in them that much. The high heels serve as a special bondage all by themselves.

While I was sitting on the sofa, I noticed that I was getting warmer by the minute. It was then that I realized that I had forgotten to pull the drapes closed that hung on my huge picture window in the front of the living room, and that the sun was shinning in. What also hit me was the fact that the two alarm clocks that held my keys to freedom were hung on a hook almost directly in front of the picture window. Since my overhead lights were on timers for the better part of the evening, I either had to stay out of the living room all night or take the chance of being seen (it would be very interesting to have the police or somebody arrive at my door thinking that I was in some sort of trouble). I knew that I would be unable to close the drapes with my hands locked behind me because the drape cord is located up near the top of the window. Therefore, I was stuck with the drapes open for everyone to look in.

Something else that I noticed while sitting on the sofa, was that I could not hear the ticking of the alarm clocks. The discipline hood muffled all incoming sounds. I knew they were ticking when I set then earlier that morning but, being bound and gagged by yourself, waiting for an alarm clock to give you freedom, your mind starts to play tricks on you. But what could I do now! If the alarms do not go off, I can always try and make my way out to the garage after darkness set in, or as a last resort I could call Jennifer and she could come over and help me. The help from Jennifer would not go unrepaid. Jennifer has a very inventing mind when it comes to paybacks dealing with bondage.

After resting a while, I decided to make my way back to my bedroom so I could listen to the muffled sounds of the stereo and rest on the bed. Again the walk was slow and the restrictions on my arm were starting to take its toll on my muscles.

Not being able to move certain parts of your body for any length of time can be a torture within itself. The stiffness in my jaw was the worst. I had not thought that a medium size rubber ball would be that bad as a gag, but after a few hours, the size of the ball seemed to be getting bigger. I came to the conclusion that even a small ball would have been too much. Oh well, maybe next time.

For the rest of the afternoon and evening, I just laid around on the bed listening to my stereo. Occasionally, I would make my way to the bathroom, but that was about all the excitement that I could come with. Bondage is that kind of adventure that requires you to give up a lot, especially self-bondage.

I did not get too may phone calls that day. The ones that I did really scared me because I was not expecting them. The call were just some of my friends calling to see if I was home. Little did they know just how HOME I really was. I was not going anywhere for sometime.

I thought about trying to pick up the phone during one of the calls and try and see if I could get a message across that I needed help, but I quickly ruled that out. I did not want anyone to think that I was really in trouble and call the police or something. That encounter would be very humiliating and anyway, how would I tell them where the keys were. The discipline hood was locked on and I was gagged underneath.

Previous Page TOC Next Page